ACTIA Automotive, as operator for website public-transport.actia.com, is joint controller for the processing of personal data collected from this website.
The joint controllers collect the following data :
- Informations you provided explicitly to ACTIA fulfilling the forms of this website :
Name, Surname, Postal Adresses, Telephone numbers, Email adresses, Country, Company
These data are stored as long as a justified interest in further storage, until you ask for deletion.
- Technical Informations collected automatically :
These data are stored according to regulations and ACTIA Group internal policies regarding Cybersecurity.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
The data collected from this website public-transport.actia.com are processed for following purposes.
Personal data provided explicitly via website forms (contacts informations) are processed in the purpose of providing technical or commercial informations about ACTIA Group Public Transport activities :
- through global or individuals communications by email, phone or postal mail
- to each interested person that have provided contact information (that could be actual or potential customers, partners or any other third-parties),
Personal data collected automatically (technical informations) are processed in the purpose of :
- proper functionning and ergonomy of the website, for example to adapt display depending to terminal (laptop, smartphone, …),
- evaluate and improve the website and related activities, for example performing statistics,
- carry out compliance with regulations and protection regarding Cybersecurity risks, for example collecting IP adresses from which you visit the website,
These processing of personal data are performed on the following legal basis :
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the joint controllers,
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
Data recipients and transfer
For business purposes, potential recipients of these data are:
- Actia Group communication services (webmaster),
- Actia Group ’s webmarketing suppliers,
- Actia Group business units.
For operationnal purposes (hosting, IT operations, security, legals) :
- Actia Group or third-parties IT and security administrators.
In order to enforce your rights to consult, access, obtain (portability), modify or delete your personal data, you have to send your request(s) to:
privacy-public-transport (at) actia.fr
Additionally, you can contact any competent data protection supervisory authority in EU.
Data protection policy update
This data protection policy could be modified according to evolutions of business or technical purposes.
This data protection policy is effective from 16 of october 2019.